TERMS & CONDITIONS :
Yes. Our intention with this business is to make booking easier and more secure. We work with a well renowned partner certified by all the large credit card companies to ensure security for credit card use and wireless bank transfers.
Will you keep my credit card information?
No, the credit card information is only passed on to the clearinghouse (our bank, which checks if the account exists, ensures there is enough money on the account and makes a withdrawal of the downpayment) using digital encryption. We do not keep any credit card numbers or any such information.
To secure a booking, the Company requires a completed booking form together with a deposit of 20% of the total price of the trip per person.
The booking is accepted and becomes definite only when you have made your downpayment.
Once the Company has confirmed payment the client will be issued a Trip Confirmation email. It is at this point that a contract between the Company and the Client comes into existence. Before your booking is confirmed and a contract comes into force, the Company reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. The contract is between the Company and the Client, being the person named on the booking form. The contract, including all matters arising from it, is subject to Spanish law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish Courts. No employee, contractor or sub-contractor of the Company other than a director has the authority to vary or omit any of these terms or promise any discount or refund.
3) Payment for your Holiday
Upon making a booking for a chosen trip the client agrees to pay a deposit of 20% of the total value of your booking. Upon arrival the client is responsible for paying the remaining 80% of the total value of your booking as well as any additional services which have been arranged.
4) Cancellation policy
How do I get a refund ?
– 30 days or more before your arrival :……75 % refund
– 29 to 15 days before your arrival : …….50 % refund
– Cancellation less than 15 days before your arrival, or during your stay :.no refund
Can I change my booking ?
If the client wishes to change their booking in any way, the client must contact the Company as soon as possible and the Company will accommodate any requests to the best of our ability. Surcharges may apply.
5) Substitution of a Client
8) Passport, Visa and Vaccinations
By agreeing to this release agreement the client will waive certain legal rights, including the right to sue. Please read carefully!