*SURF IN MOROCCO-COVID-19 – INFORMATION*
Starting June 15, 2021, international flights to Morocco will be able to resume and travelers will, under some conditions, have access to Moroccan territory if they have a vaccination certificate and / or a negative PCR test at least 48 hours before the date of entry into Moroccan territory.
What Are The Steps To Follow Before Coming To Morocco ?
Following the Moroccan government’s decision to allow Travelers to enter Morocco by air, a number of conditions must be met.
To carry out this approach, a classification of countries into two lists (A and B) has been adopted in accordance with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health.
Tourists coming from countries belonging to list A can access the Moroccan territory if they have a vaccination certificate and a negative result of a PCR test of at least 48 hours from the date of entry to the national territory.
As for tourists coming from countries listed in list B, they must obtain an exceptional travel authorization beforehand. Upon arrival, they must present a negative PCR test dated within 48 hours of the date of entry into the national territory and undergo a mandatory 10-day isolation.
From Which Countries Can We Come To Morocco ?
List of List A Countries List of List B Countries What about maritime borders?
The “Marhaba 2021” operation will take place from the same maritime transit points as last year in accordance with the sanitary conditions mentioned above, while specifying that in addition to the PCR test presented at the time of embarkation, travelers will undergo another test on board and this to ensure maximum sanitary safety for them and their relatives.
What Is The Covid-19 Health Situation In Morocco ?
What Are The Sanitary Measures To Be Respected ?
As part of the fight against the spread of Covid-19 pandemic, Morocco ensures the application of health measures recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) for safety and health of everyone. For your safety and safety of others during your stay in Morocco, it is necessary to: Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds with soap or a hydro-alcoholic solution. Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a single-use handkerchief and dispose of it in a garbage can. Maintain a distance of 1.5m with your interlocutor.
Avoid hand gestures, hugs and kisses and make sure the mask is worn. Take all precautions when going out. Several hospital centers have been deployed to take care of the infected people and to remain attentive and at the service of citizens and tourists.
Means Of Transport
* To move freely in Morocco, several means of transportation are available: cabs, buses, streetcars, trains, coaches and rental cars.
* To ensure your safety on public transportation, it is mandatory to wear a mask, maintain a safe distance from other passengers, and sit in the seats reserved for you.
* If you decide to travel by car, wearing a mask becomes mandatory if you are accompanied.
Hostel General Protocol
* All the entry points, common bathrooms, terraces, Kitchen, have disinfectant and antibacterial products for the air and grounds.
* After every check out, the rooms are sterilized, walls and grounds.
* All Laundry, Bed linens and Towels are cleaned externally at 90°C.
* Face masks, hand sanitizer, and COVID-19 information available for all guests upon check-in.
*If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19 please do not exit your room and alert the front desk or hostel manager to call the doctor.